Wipro Jobs: Wipro is hiring for Analyst Programmer position at Chennai location. Interested candidates can follow below for all the details and apply link.
Wipro Analyst Programmer
- Company name: Wipro
- Website: www.Wipro.com
- Job Position: Analyst Programmer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 4 LPA (Expected)
- Proficient in SQL and SAS program (or in JCL /DB2).
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors. Able to create Analysis and Test Plan based on requirement.
- Can independently work and lead Client for Batch Delivery.
- Having any past Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will add advantage Able to write SQL Queries and SAS program.
- Performs test planning for simple to medium difficulty projects
- Health or Retirement Domain experience will give additional advantage
- Perform Unit/ Integration Test own program / code
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors
- Performs system analysis for low to medium difficulty projects. Advanced DB2 Relational Database and Data Model skills, writing advanced queries
- Understanding data flows, data processing, and common data stores
- Deep SAS Programming skills with advanced SAS functions
- Deep JCL/Mainframe knowledge
- Able to translate typical client requirements and legislation into system specifications analysis with in conjunction with TBA team
- Reviews Analysis documentation updates made by team and evaluates the results of configuration and test execution
- Advanced knowledge of batch-related proprietary software products and system utilities
- Advanced debugging skills to resolve system defects and errors
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and listening ability). Being part of the solution and influence the team towards achieving the same.
- Work with global teams efficiently and have the relevant task information flowing through all communication channels within firm.
- Proficient knowledge on at least one Domain Solution.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.wipro.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply