The Wipro NTH Salary 2022 for the freshers batch is covered in depth in this article. It is necessary for a new employee to understand the concept of salary distribution and every minor detail related to it before beginning work at any organization. Once go through this complete article to know more about Wipro NTH 2022 Salary details.
Must See: 10+ Ways to Secure the Job You Want.
What is Wipro NTH?
The Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH) is the company’s effort to find the best engineering graduates from the 2021, 2022, and 2023 batches nationwide.
Wipro NTH Salary-Freshers 2022
- Company name: Wipro
- Exam: Wipro NTH
- Job Position: Project Engineer
- Location: Across India
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduates and Post Graduates
- Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Mode Of Hiring: Wipro NTH Off Campus
Wipro NTH Gross Salary Details :
- Salary for Wipro NTH qualified candidates is 3.5 LPA
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E./B. Tech/ M.E./M. Tech full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Online assessment
Step 3: Business discussion
Step 4: LOI
Step 5: Offer letter
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test: Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of these programming languages for the online programming test: Java, C, C++ or Python.