Wolters Kluwer Careers : Wolters Kluwer is hiring for Associate Product Software Engineer position at Pune location. Interested candidates can follow below for all the details and apply link.
UP Next: Wipro is hiring for Analyst Programmer.
Wolters Kluwer Associate Product Software Engineer
- Company name: Wolters Kluwer
- Website: www.WoltersKluwer.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
- Play an advising role in the creation of software designs and perform follow-up of other SW development and test task within your experience scope
- Perform an intake and acceptance on SW development tasks and describe/adapt the technical design for the development tasks
- Develop the requested requirements following the agreed procedures & conventions
- Take up responsibility in SW smaller software projects and guide these from a planning, progress, reporting and communication perspective
- Execute the quality procedures on SW development and deliver high quality tools with regards to SW layout, performance, output and usability
- Give support on developed software and software within your knowledge domain
- Take up responsibility on in development SW & unit tests
- Perform follow-up on validation test for the developed software
- Maintain/adapt SW documentation and artefacts.
- Well versed with Core Java
- Deep Knowledge of Toolset – TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Jira, CI/CD
- Good knowledge of and experience with Java
- Database modelling and hand-on experience with Oracle and/or MS SQL Server. Knowledge in below areas is a MUST:
- SQL Queries, Views, Constraints, Indexes
- Package Procedures
- Query optimization
- Database debugging
- Oracle/SQL Server architecture
- Database design.
- Should possess good analytical and logical skills.
- Understand the requirement (function specification) from business analyst and implement the same using the available programingprogramming language.
- Should have excellent manual debugging skills (without debugger tools).
- Good in communication both written and verbal.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- Good understanding of underlying concepts such as the MVC Model, Ajax, JSON, XML, HTTP requests, etc.
- Experience with REST API’s
- You have capabilities to estimate, analyse, troubleshoot when needed
- Experience with Selenium or other automated Web UI testing frameworks
- Knowledgeable in unit and functional testing frameworks and best practices
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and Software Design patterns
- Database modelling and hand-on experience with Oracle and/or MS SQL Server
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate
- Hands-on experience with major web/application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere)
Well versed with Core Java.
- Knowledge of our Toolset (Jira, Confluence, Subversion, TeamCity, Maven, Git) is an asset
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM context
- C++ knowledge/experience
- Experience with Pair Programming and TDD or Behaviour driven development is a plus
- Having experience in financial application development is an asset
- Having experience in Development and Debugging skills using IDE(Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA) is an asset
- High level of understanding in Grid computing Technology.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs website.
- Click on the register button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.