Xoriant Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Skills, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Requirements, Salary, etc. Xoriant is hiring for the candidates of BE/ B.Tech /MCA/MSC. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link given below.
Xoriant Recruitment – Associate
- Company name: Xoriant
- Website: xoriant.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru/ Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ MSC
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- This specific role will involve working across multiple services focused on build and test infrastructure.
- Use Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open issues and discussions to a closure
- working with cross-site and cross-functional product teams to isolate problems, and tracking the issues to complete resolution
- Must excel in both individual and group settings Promptly identifying and escalating defects to the McAfee product teams
- Participate in Design Reviews and Code Inspections and code reviews
- BE/ B.Tech /MCA/MSC (CSE/IT EEE/ECE/ENTC ) passing out in the year 2021
- The candidate should have completed the Qualifying Course in 2021 without any live backlog.
- Min 60% in SSC/HSC/Diploma & BE/B.Tech/MCA (Both at the time of selection & after completion of degree).
- No live backlog at the time of appearing for the interview process.
- The education gap should not be more than 1 year since SSC.
- Course Completion within the stipulated timeline as per respective University guidelines.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Technical Test, Tech Interview, HR Interview with each of these acting as a filter for the selection process.
- Test and Interview process will be held virtually – Shortlisted candidates will be directly communicated regarding the further process on their registered email id.
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
How to Apply?
- Read all the details of this role on this page.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the firstnaukri.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the site carefully.
- Tap on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply for the role.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Xoriant Recruitment – Associate. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Xoriant Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Xoriant Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Xoriant off campus drive, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the Xoriant selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Xoriant off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Xoriant Recruitment?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the next recruitment post.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: