It’s been a week where we didn’t see any openings for freshers from Amazon, however, the company has now released openings for Software Development Engineer – I position at the Bengaluru location. The details of this job and apply links are as follows.
Related: Capgemini is hiring for Java/ Python/ .Net Developer | Chennai.
Amazon Software Development Engineer – I
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.com
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer – I
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
- Experience in design
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with building scalable services
- Ability to write good quality code and good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in fast-paced, innovation-focused environment
- Hands-on experience developing with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with Alexa as a customer
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided in this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Amazon official website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in to your Amazon Jobs account.
- If you don’t have an account then create a new one.
If you are facing any problems while appying then do let us know the issues in the comment section below.
All The Best!
UP Next: Myntra is hiring for Associate position | Bangalore.
7 thoughts on “Amazon is hiring for Software Development Engineer – I | Bengaluru”
Iam interested this job
Not showing apply option
I am Intrested
I am interested. Have experience in python programming for 2 years