AP High Court Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. AP High Court Recruitment for Court Master and Personal Secretary. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
High Court of Andhra Pradesh was raised on 1 January 2019. The High Court of Andhra Pradesh is situated in Amaravati, AP, and it is under the authorization of the Constitution of India. Prashant Kumar Mishra has been Chief Justice of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh since 13 October 2021.
AP High Court Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: High Court of Andhra Pradesh
- Website: hc.ap.nic.in
- Job Position: Court Master and Personal Secretary
- Location: Amaravathi
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mentioned Below
- Salary: Mentioned below
- Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Age Limit: Mentioned below
- Last Date: 25th July 2022
|S.No||Name of the Category||Vacancies|
- Candidates should have a Degree in science or arts or commerce or law university in India established or incorporated by or under a central act, provincial act or a state act or from any recognized university grants commission or any other degree equivalent to such qualification.
- A Pass in 180 WPM speed in the English Shorthand Examination. However, Candidates who have passed 150 w.p.m in shorthand English also can apply.
- A pass in Typewriting by higher grade examination in English conducted by A.P State Board of Technical Education
- Preference will be given to candidates who have computer skills.
- A candidate must have completed the age of 18 years.
- The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PH shall be 52 years, and for BC shall be 47 years.
- The post carries the pay scale of Rs.57100-1580 60260-1700-65360-1830-70850-1960-76730-2090-83000-2240-89720-2390-96890 2540-104510-2700-112610-2890-121280-3100-130580-3320-140540-3610-147760.
- The applicants who belong to Backward Classes (BC) have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/-
- The applicants who belong to Scheduled castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and are Physically Handicapped have to pay an amount of Rs.500/-
- Candidates will be selected based on merit, evaluated by tests in Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. (3 minutes duration) and 150 w.p.m. (4 minutes duration), and the transcription to be done on computers within 40 and 45 minutes, respectively.
- The test will be for 100 marks each for Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. and 150 w.p.m. and 20 marks for oral interview.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the hc.ap.nic.in.
- Then look in the menu bar for the career/recruitment page.
- Click to get the formal announcement, then carefully read it.
- Make sure to fill out all the fields accurately.
- In the end, submit your application.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the AP High Court Recruitment 2022. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the AP High Court off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for AP High Court Notification?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Who can apply for AP High Court?
Please check the recruitment section above for more details of the qualification.
What is the last date for applying to AP High Court Recruitment?
The last date along with the other key information is mentioned above.
How do I apply for AP High Court Job opening?
To apply, follow the below link; you will be redirected to the notification where all the details of this job release will be available. You can follow the steps provided there to apply. If the application mode is online, fill out the requirements and submit. If offline, fill out the form and post it to the provided address.
Is there any reservation for AP High Court?
For reservation queries, check the official job notification by following the link provided below.
What is the salary for AP High Court Job opening?
You can check the above for details about salary, or you can check it in the official job release notification by following the link provided below.
What is the Age limit for applying?
The age limit is applicable only for some jobs. Instead of an age limit, the AP High Court considers the candidates based on their qualifications. So, the individuals with only that education criteria can apply.
Does oflatest provide AP High Court Notification 2022?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Also, apply for latest openings of other companies: