Autodesk Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Autodesk Recruitment for Cloud DevOps Engineer. All the candidates of who completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Autodesk is a Software company that manufactures software goods and services for the media, education, entertainment, manufacturing, engineering, and construction sectors. This firm was established on 30 January 1982 in Mill Valley, California, United States. John Walker and Dan Drake are the founders of the organization. The organization’s headquarters are located in San Rafael, California, U.S.
Autodesk Careers – DevOps Engineer
- Company name: Autodesk
- Website: autodesk.in
- Job Position: Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Max 6 LPA (Expected)
- Build and extend Full Stack infrastructure automations for enterprise and business applications in the enterprise cloud environment by leveraging Python, NodeJs, CI/CD, and GitOps Methodologies, etc.
- Configure and implement the public cloud environment for enterprise and business applications.
- Refactor and migrate enterprise and business applications running on-premises to the public cloud.
- Troubleshooting and solutioning of issues in the AWS environment.
- Design and build automation solutions to reduce manual efforts and increase team efficiency.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 0-2 years of Hands-on experience in Software development and Automation using Python or NodeJS, Rest API, GitOps
- Must know JS framework – Angular, React, Vue
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server and No-SQL databases.
- Good knowledge of setting up cloud infra using terraforms or cloud formation templates (CFTs)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Code build, Code Deploy, and Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of developing automations using Python, PowerShell
- Hands-on experience with the AWS Cloud (i.e., EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3 Bucket, API Gateway, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Azure is Plus
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and dedication to Quality, Automation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the firstnaukri.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Autodesk Careers – DevOps Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Autodesk Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Autodesk off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Autodesk Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the Autodesk selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Autodesk off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Will Autodesk send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
Also, apply for latest openings of other companies: