Clario Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, etc. Clario Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer. All the candidates of who completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: Deloitte Recruitment | Business Analyst.
Clario Careers – Engineer
- Company name: Clario
- Website: clario.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Creating or updating software documentation to reflect current application architecture
- Participate in code reviews as needed
- Updating existing software applications to meet changes and enhancements in user stories
- Unit testing, validating and documenting all new applications, including new versions of existing applications using appropriate validation protocol, testing techniques and documentation methods
- Answering questions regarding application design and functionality
- Assisting Application Support Personnel in troubleshooting (level III)
- Supporting and ensuring application functionality, including database integrity, data loading, data quality assurance and data export
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP”)
- Assisting in establishing and enforcing departmental standards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Coursework in software development and major programming languages preferred
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer or Sun Certified Java Developer desired
- 1+ years’ experience in software development using a commercial programming language such as Java, Visual Basic, C++, or .Net
- Worked as a member of an Agile software delivery team
- Demonstrated understanding of the development and QA process
- Experience working with clinical trials and within pharmaceutical environment is a plus
- Proven problem-solving abilities
Additional Skill Set
- Strong motivational skills and abilities – promoting a team-based approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the linkedin.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Clario Careers – Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Clario Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Clario Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Clario off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Clario Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the Clario selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Clario off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Will Clario send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
Also, apply for latest openings of other companies: