Clear Align New Hampshire Jobs 2022 | Software Engineer – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Careers, Requirements, Salary, etc. Clear Align is Recruitment for Entry Level Software Engineer job position. The interested candidates of BS/ MS can apply for this job through the link given below.
Clear Align New Hampshire Jobs 2022
- Company name: Clear Align
- Website: clearalign.com
- Job Position: Entry Level Software Engineer
- Location: New Hampshire
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 -3 Years
- Qualification: BS/ MS
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: $57K – $81K Per Year (Expected)
- Our mission is to push the boundaries of the possible. We take pride in creating purposeful work and providing the opportunity for growth in new fields.
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, innovative software engineer who is comfortable with design, implementation, and documentation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement software for embedded devices
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Integrate and validate new product designs and features
- Support peers’ software with QA testing and optimization
- Provide manufacturing support
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proven working experience in a Software Engineering role
- Working knowledge of and experience with embedded systems and Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor systems
- Familiarity with Source Control and Bug Tracking tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux OS, Interfaces, and hardware subsystems
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Works will with this interdisciplinary team and a diverse group of people
- Expertise with C, C++, and Python
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Experience with Xilinx or Intel FPGA SoCs a plus
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to receive security clearance if required
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the clearalign.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Clear Align New Hampshire Jobs 2022 | Software Engineer Position. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Clear Align Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Clear Align Careers 2022?
To apply for the Clear Align off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Clear Align Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Clear Align send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Clear Align selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Clear Align off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Clear Align?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: