Are you from an MBA HR background and looking forward to the job openings? If yes, then you are at the right place. Recently, the Retail company DMart has released openings for an HR Officer position. The full details of this job, including the apply link, are as follows.
Avenue Supermarts Limited, d/b/a DMart, is an Indian retail corporation established in 2002 by Radhakishan Damani. The company’s headquarters are located in Mumbai, and so far, their stores are available in 221 locations. As per the 2020 report, there are 9,456 permanent and 38,952 contractual employees working in the organization.
DMart HR Officer
- Company name: DMart
- Website: dmartindia.com
- Job Position: HR Officer
- Location: Vadodara
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: Any Degree/MBA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Rs 2.75 LPA
- Store level Recruitment coordination
- Store level onboarding activity/Exit activity
- Personnel file/Data Management
- Monthly attendance and leave records management
- Validation of 3P bills
- Salary disbursement coordination
- Statutory compliance coordination
- Employee Benefits Management coordination
- Store level training coordination and documentation
- Grievance escalation
- Drive HR initiatives
- Manage Notice Board and coordinate inspections
How to Apply?
- First and foremost, check all the responsibilities of the job above.
- After checking, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to the SuccessFactors website.
- Now, click on apply and create a new account if you don’t have any.
- After creating an account, Enter the required details and click on submit.