General Electric Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Generic Electric is hiring for Engineering/Technology Intern. All the candidates of who completed UG or PG are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Generic Electric is a multinational conglomerate company founded in 1892 in Schenectady, New York, United States. The organization’s headquarters is located in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. The revenue generated by this corporation is around 7,419.6 crores USD.
General Electric Careers – Intern
- Company name: General Electric
- Website: ge.com
- Job Position: Engineering/ Technology Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor/ Master’s in engineering
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 3.4 LPA (Expected)
- This internship opening enables students to work on exploratory work to contribute to engineering solutions based on the identified problem.
- Students of Bachelor or Master’s in engineering (Mechanical/ Aero) from reputed institutes
- Strong in Mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Strong communication and documentation ability
- Learn, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the technology needed to understand and produce deliverables that meet business standards and program/product requirements
- Prepare and present technical data.
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated.
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business as needed.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.gecareers.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Generic Electric. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
General Electric Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for General Electric Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the General Electric off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for General Electric Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the General Electric selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide General Electric off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Will General Electric send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
Also, apply for latest openings of other companies:
1 thought on “General Electric Recruitment | Engineering/Technology Intern | Bachelor/ Master’s in engineering”