Genpact Careers India – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Requirements, Salary, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility etc. Genpact is hiring for Non Voice Process (Content Moderation) job position. The interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
Genpact is an IT service management company established in 1997 by Pramod Bhasin. NV Tyagarajan has been the CEO of the firm from the year 2011. The revenue generated by the firm is around $3.71 billion. In this organization, approximately 109,600 employees are working. New York City, New York, U.S, is where the corporation’s headquarters are.
Genpact Careers – Process
- Company name: Genpact
- Website: genpact.com
- Job Position: Non Voice Process (Content Moderation)
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 to 5 years
- Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 3 LPA (Expected)
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
- Freshers are eligible
- Able to Read, Write & Speak in English and Hindi (Mandatory).
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Must be able to work in rotational shifts ( 24*7 Shifts )
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to naukri.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Genpact Careers – Process. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Genpact Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact Careers India 2022?
To apply for the Genpact off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Genpact Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Genpact send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Genpact selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Genpact off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Genpact ?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies:
1 thought on “Genpact Recruitment | Non Voice Process | Any Graduation/ Post Graduation”