Global Payments Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Recruitment, Eligibility, Salary, Requirements, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers etc. Global Payments is hiring for SDET Analyst in Pune. All the candidates of who completed B.Tech or M.Tech or MCA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Global Payments is a financial technology company established by George W. Thorpe in 1996. It offers payment technology and services to merchants and consumers. The firm headquarters are located at Three Alliance Center Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. Jeffrey S. Sloan is the CEO of the corporation. The organization deals with the payment processes which are made through debit cards or cards. As per the reports generated in 2021, the revenue of the company was around US$7.4 billion.
Global Payments Careers – Analyst
- Company name: Global Payments
- Website: globalpayments.com
- Job Position: SDET Analyst
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Qualification: B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 20 LPA (Expected)
- Strong working knowledge on software testing, coding, designing, and developing.
- Good knowledge of Selenium, MS Test, API testing tools and competence, Integration testing tools and competence is required.
- Understanding of design principles, threading, real-time processing, and Oracle/SQL Server DB queries is preferable.
- Must have minimum 1 year of working knowledge on software testing, Selenium.
- Working throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures.
- Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs.
- Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the tsys.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Global Payments Careers – SDET Analyst. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Global Payments Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Global Payments Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Global Payments off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Global Payments Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the Global Payments selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Global Payments off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Will Global Payments send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
Also, apply for latest openings of other companies: