Google Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Google is hiring for the Software Engineer Intern. All the candidates of who completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: HCL Recruitment 2022.
Google is a multinational company established in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, which is involved in search engine technology, Computer software, E-commerce, Online Advertising, and artificial intelligence. The organization’s headquarters are located in California, United States. The CEO of the firm is Sunder Pichai. As of 2021, approximately 139,995 employees are working for Google.
Google Careers – Intern
- Company name: Google
- Website: google.co.in
- Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Min 40K Per Month (Expected)
- As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services and those who support critical functions of our engineering operations.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and groups.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to solve problems effectively.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and post-secondary or training experience focusing on subjects in software development or other technical-related fields.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of the university.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.google.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Google Careers – Intern. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Google Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Google Careers 2022?
To apply for the Google off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Google Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Google send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Google selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Google off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Google?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: