Last month, HP released the software job hiring notification, and it looks like the company has already started the hiring process. In case if you have missed then here’s something for you. You will be glad to know that Hewlett Packard (HP) is currently hiring for the Development Engineer position. More details and apply link of this job are as follows.
Hewlett Packard Development Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Qualification: Read below
- Shift: No shift premium (India)
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Last Date: Not available
- Pass out Batch: Not mentioned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
One should be good in:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Should be capable of understanding basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- One should have a piece of good knowledge of MongoDB, RMQ, Nifi desirable, ELK stack, and Docker.
- Good experience in Python, REST, and GIT would be helpful.
How to Apply?
If you are new to this process, then follow below for the application process.
- Firstly, head to the link provided above.
- Read all the required skills mentioned there.
- After confirmation, navigate to the top and click on Apply.
- You will be navigated to the Workday jobs website.
- If you already have an account, log in to that. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After logging in, enter all the required details.
- Now, recheck the information carefully and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for this job position. If you have faced any problems while applying for this job, then do let us know via the comment section below.
- Apply to this job position from any mobile browser or Laptop, or PC.
- Before uploading your resume, make sure to edit it accordingly.
- Don’t get panic if you have not received any confirmation mail.
- We don’t have any information about the exam date. So, it would be good if you wait for a few weeks.
- Infosys is currently hiring freshers for Systems Engineer position
- VMWare hiring for Software Engineer position