Hewlett-Packard (HP) Off-Campus Hiring: HP is currently hiring for a software engineer position, according to official information. The pass-out students of BE/BTech/MCA are eligible for this job.
HP is one of the famous company which is headquartered in the United States. The company was founded in 1939 by William Hewlett and David Packard. It is well known for selling laptops, printers, and some other popular hardware components. A couple of years back (2015), the company has split into two: HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
According to last year’s (2020) report, there are a total of 53,000 employees working in the company. And the net income of the organization is around US$2.84 billion.
Are you in search of a Software Engineer position? If yes, then you are at the right place. As said at the beginning, HP is currently hiring for a Software Engineer position. The graduates of BE/BTech/MCA can apply to this position.
As per the company’s information, the pass-out year is not mentioned yet. However, it is said that 0-2 years’ experience is mandatory for this job.
The opening of this current job is available in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Unfortunately, the vacancy is not available in any other locations. The responsibilities and required skills of this job are as follows.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
To apply to this job position, one should be good in:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery in English and local language
- Understanding of firmware, hardware design principles, basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
How to Apply?
- First, follow the apply link mentioned above.
- You will be redirected to HP’s official website.
- Now, make sure to read all the details given there and after confirming, click on apply.
- Enter all the required information and also choose your areas of interest.
- After rechecking all of them, click on Save & Continue.
- Now, create an account on the redirected HP website and apply for the job.
4 thoughts on “Hewlett-Packard (HP) Off Campus Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE/BTech/MCA”
I am interested to apply
i am interested