Microsoft Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch: Microsoft India – part of Microsoft Corporation, established in Hyderabad in 1998. Now, Microsoft India is hiring freshers of 2022 Batch students for the Software Engineer role.
Talking about the company, as said earlier, it is the subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation which is established in 1998 and headquartered in Hyderabad. As of now, approximately 8,000 employees are working in the company in different sectors. The key person of the organization is Bhaskar Pramanik.
If you are searching for the Software Engineer position at an MNC, you are in the right place. As per the recent news, Microsoft India is currently hiring Software Engineers, and only freshers of the 2022 batch are only eligible for this role. Plus, a student of any Degree Graduate is suitable for this role. However, any degree indirectly means the BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree students can only apply this.
Forthcoming to the location, the openings are currently available in Karnataka and a few other states of India. Let’s have an overview of roles, responsibilities, and required qualifications for this Job.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Software Engineers (SE) are primarily responsible for:
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- As said before, the degree BE/BTech/ME/MTech students are eligible for this Job.
- A minimum CGPA of 8.0/10 is mandatory.
How to apply for this Job?
- At first, click on the above link.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft Careers website.
- Now, sign with your Microsoft Account. If you don’t have any, create a new one.
- After signing in, click on Apply now and enter the required details.
- After doing all the process, wait for a few days and don’t get panic.
- The selected candidates will get a mail from Microsoft shortly.