NielsenIQ Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. NielsenIQ is hiring candidates for the B.Com/ BBA Revenue Associate role. The eligible candidates can apply for the position.
Must See: Virtusa Recruitment | Support Analyst.
NielsenIQ is a big data company founded in 1923 that focuses on consumer package goods manufacturers and moving consumer packaged goods and retailers. The company’s headquarters is located in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
NielsenIQ Recruitment – Associate
- Company name: NielsenIQ
- Website: nielseniq.com
- Job Position: Revenue Associate
- Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Com/ BBA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 4 LPA (Expected)
- Prepare billing runs and perform month-end activities related to revenue and receivables
- Work with Revenue Controlling team to support their deliverables, including:
- Customer invoicing, credit management, and customer credit verification
- Accounts Receivable management, including cash collection and allocation
- Good communication skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects
How to Apply?
- Read all the details and requirements given on this page.
- Next, scroll down and click on the apply button given below.
- You will be redirected to NielsenIQ’s website.
- Next, read the details provided on this site.
- Click the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply from the website.
We hope you have successfully applied for the NielsenIQ Recruitment – Associate . If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
NielsenIQ Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NielsenIQ Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the NielsenIQ off campus drive, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the NielsenIQ selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: