Sumo Logic Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Sumo Logic Recruitment for Software Engineer I. All the candidates of who completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
In 2010, Christian Bergen and Kumar Saurabh established the software firm Sumo Logic. The organisation’s headquarters is situated in Redwood City, California, USA. The company employs about 800 people, and its annual revenue is about $229.2 million.
Sumo Logic Careers – Engineer
- Company name: Sumo Logic
- Website: sumologic.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer I
- Location: Noida/ Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D.
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 22 LPA (Expected)
- Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and manage petabytes of customer data.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
- Write robust code; demonstrate its robustness through automated tests.
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- B.Tech, M.Tech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related discipline
- 0-2 years of industry experience with a proven track record of ownership
- Object-oriented experience, for example in Java, Scala, Ruby, or C++.
- Understand the performance characteristics of commonly used data structures (maps, lists, trees, etc).
- Desire to learn Scala, an up-and-coming JVM language (scala-lang.org).
- Experience in multi-threaded programming and distributed systems is highly desirable.
- Experience in big data and/or 24×7 commercial service is highly desirable.
- You should be happy working with Unix (Linux, OS X).
- Agile software development experience (test-driven development, iterative and incremental development) is a plus.
- Enjoy working in an environment where stuffed squirrels and rubber bands are occasionally hurled at you.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the LinkedIn website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.
Apply link for Noida Location:
Apply link for Bangalore Location:
We hope you have successfully applied for the Sumo Logic Careers – Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Sumo Logic Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Sumo Logic Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Sumo Logic off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Sumo Logic Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the Sumo Logic selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Sumo Logic off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Will Sumo Logic send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
Also, apply for latest openings of other companies: