Thomson Reuters Careers – Off Campus Jobs, Requirements, Salary, Careers, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive etc. Thomson Reuters is hiring for Software Engineer job position. The interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
Thomson Reuters is a Media company based in Canada. It was established in 2008. The firm headquarters are located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. David W. Binet is CEO of the organization. The Woodbridge Company is the parent organization of Thomson Reuters. As per the reports generated in 2021, 24,400 employees were working in the firm, and the corporation’s total revenue is US$ 6.35 billion.
Thomson Reuters Careers – Engineer
- Company name: Thomson Reuters
- Website: thomsonreuters.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
Job Description :
- Perform product design, system analysis, and implement necessary software changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the team’s Software Engineers and Analysts, as well as across teams, to establish requirements and develop solutions.
- Assist Analysts in researching reported issues, verifying bugs, and testing changes for release.
- Document bugs, fixes, and enhancements in the applicable tracking systems.
- Work both independently, and as part of a development team, on various projects of varying size and scope concurrently.
Skills Required :
- Java, JBoss, REST, SQL
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to jobs.thomsonreuters.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Thomson Reuters careers – Engineer. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Careers India 2022?
To apply for the Thomson Reuters off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Thomson Reuters Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Thomson Reuters send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Thomson Reuters selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Thomson Reuters off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Thomson Reuters?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent careers.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies:
2 thoughts on “Thomson Reuters Recruitment | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA”