Cisco Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Cisco Recruitment for Data Engineer (Intern). All the candidates of who completed BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: HPE Recruitment | Software Designer.
Cisco is a Technology Company. It was Established on December 10th, 1984. The headquarters of the organization is located in California, United States. Chuck Robbins is the CEO of the association. The revenue generated by the company is about US$ 49.81 billion. It nearly works with 80,000 employees.
Cisco Careers – Intern
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Data Engineer (Intern)
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 14 LPA (Expected)
- Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging distributed and local structures.
- Establishes processes/structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available.
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning/transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science.
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team.
- Diligent to detail.
- Proficient in software development with a focus on data/data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo), and development technologies (GIT, JIRA).
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.cisco.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Cisco Careers – Intern. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Cisco Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Cisco off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cisco Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the Cisco selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Cisco off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Will Cisco send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
Also, apply for latest openings of other companies:
1 thought on “Cisco Recruitment | Data Engineer (Intern) | BE/ B.Tech”