IndiGo Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Requirements, Salary, Skills, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility etc. Indigo Recruitment for Associate Technician. All the candidates of who completed BE/ B.Tech/ AME Diploma are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: McAfee Recruitment | QA Automation
IndiGo is the subsidiary of InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. Indigo is the one of the largest low-cost airline based in India. The firm was established by the Rahul Bhatia and Rakesh GangwalI in 2005. It headquarters are located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. In 2006, the corporation took delivery of its first aircraft. Rono Dutta is the CEO of the organization. As per the reports generated in 2021, there are 23,711 employees are working with the organization. The total revenue of the organization is about ₹15,677.60 crore.
IndiGo Careers – Technician
- Company name: IndiGo
- Website: goindigo.in
- Job Position: Associate Technician
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ AME Diploma
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 3.4 LPA (Expected)
- To maintain discipline and a clean environment at the workplace.
- Depending on core skill capability, allotment can be on Aircraft at Base or BMD (Overhaul Shops, NDT, Paint, Composite Shop, Engine Mount Shop, QEC etc.) at Delhi Base
- To be able to carry out inspection / repair/ testing / modifications on aircraft systems / components within the given TAT.
- To learn to use the various Tools / Equipment / Ground Equipment being used for Aircraft Maintenance work.
- Understand Maintenance Documentation Forms and Reporting systems
- Develop Adherence to SOPs, Safety Procedures, Pit Stop Process and be versed with GIC / QAN / Regulatory Manuals et
- Open to work in rotational shift or any shift timings as required.
- MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
- Good communication skills
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the goindigo.app.param.ai website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Indigo Careers – Technician. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Indigo Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Indigo Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Indigo off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Indigo Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the Indigo selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Indigo off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Will Indigo send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
Also, apply for latest openings of other companies:
1 thought on “Indigo Recruitment | Associate Technician | BE/ B.Tech/ AME Diploma”