Are you looking ahead for the bank jobs? If so, then you are at the right place. You will be glad to know that SBI is hiring Probationary Officers (PO). The full details of this job, including the vacancies, Location, and much more, are as follows.
In the year 1955 (1 July), the State Bank of India was founded. The parent organization is the Government of India. A few subsidiaries of SBI include SBI Card, SBI Life Insurance, State Bank of India (UK) Limited, Nepal SBI Bank, Kaveri Grameena Bank, State Bank of India Sydney, SBI Singapore, SBI General Insurance, SBI Capital Markets, SBI (Mauritius) Ltd, etc. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai, and Dinesh Kumar Khara is the Chairperson.
SBI Probationary Officers
- Bank Name: SBI
- Website: onlinesbi.com
- Job Position: Probationary Officers
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: 40 – 64K per month
- Total Vacancies: 2056
- Age Limit: 21 – 30
- Last Date: 25 Oct October
How to apply?
- As always, check all the information provided in this article.
- After checking, tap on the apply link, which is provided below.
- You will be redirected to the ibps website.
- If you already have an account on that website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After registering or signing in, apply for the job.
We hope you have successfully applied for this job position. In case if you have faced any difficulties while applying to this job, feel free to let us know in the comment section below so that we can help you fix that issue.